A SIMPLE AND ORIGINAL RECIPE TO EAT CRISPS FULL OF DELICIOUS INGREDIENTS (IT IS POSSIBLE, WE PROMISE!)
- "Root" vegetables: potatoes, beetroot, parsnip, carrots, etc.
- Olive oil
- Spices (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (thermostat 6)
- After pealing your vegetables (or washing them if they are organic), cut them into very thin, medium sized slices.
- Spread the slices wide on the parchment paper on a oven-proof tray.
- Brush them with olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and turn the crisps over to brown them on both sides.
- Once you remove them from the oven and leaving them to dry, you can salt them and/or mix them with spices (like curry or paprika) for an original touch!
Have you tried? Tell us in the comments section!