CARDIO EXERCISES YOU CAN DO AT HOME
Cardio is pretty much essential when you want to lose weight. Although it is easier to do outside (cycling, swimming, running, etc.), it is completely possible to do some exercises at home to get your heart pumping. Here are some examples:
- Skipping rope: a favourite of boxers training in the gym, skipping rope will make you lose calories fast. In addition to being a fun exercise, skipping rope will also tone your buttocks and slim down your thighs. It would be a shame not to.
- Exercise bike: although it requires some investment on your part, a cross trainer or an exercise bike is a purchase that will quickly pay for itself if you use it regularly.
- Stairs: it's amazing all the things you can do with a simple stair step!
- HIIT: if you don't have much time but still want to lose fat and build muscle, then HIIT is for you! This method combines high-intensity exercises with short recovery periods: 30 seconds of exercise and 15 seconds of rest, for example. You can find plenty of example training sessions by searching online.
DO SPORT AT HOME WITH BODYWEIGHT EXERCISES
Yes you can! With just the weight of your body, and without any additional equipment, you can indeed do sport and burn fat. There are several highly effective methods out there (FizzUp, Lafay method, etc.), which are all more or less based on the same exercises. Here are some examples:
- Burpees: the ultimate fat burner! Often used in crossfit routines, they activate your entire body in a combination of squats, push-ups and jumps. You will be out of energy in only a few seconds, take our word for it. Burpees will also work your cardio in addition to your muscles. It doesn't get much more full-body than this!
- Push-ups: this well-known exercise needs no introduction. Mix things up a bit by placing your hands in different positions, or position yourself on your knees to make them easier.
- Sit-ups: here again, need I say much more. Just like for push-ups, you can vary the exercises to target different parts of your abdominal muscles.
- Squats: the perfect exercise to work on your thighs. Try varying the speed of the ascents and descents to increase the difficulty.
NOW NOTHING IS STOPPING YOU DOING SPORT AT HOME AND LOSING WEIGHT AT THE SAME TIME. DON'T FORGET: THE SECRET IS REGULAR PRACTICE!
WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU TO SHARE YOUR RESULTS WITH US.